Over the past few weeks, Ibinex has begun a new process in seeking to offer a full service, front to end, Platform as a Service to our White Labels. Due to the high level of service and support our clients need to offer, including the operational side (banking, wires, credit card clearing, etc.), Ibinex will now position itself to create and provide the necessary services its White Labels require, to ensure greater success. As such, we’ve temporarily paused our onboarding efforts for now, as we’re re-configuring our infrastructure to allow for this adoption of our new methodology.
We will continue to update everyone on our Blog with the new and exciting year ahead of us!
ibinex is seeking a Project Manager to assist with the project activities related to it’s implementation services, technical operations and support services. The Project Manager will report to the Executive Director and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders. This role can be operated out of the Manhattan office and remotely, but preferred to be available in our NYC office.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Lead and oversee implementation of projects, along with our Panama and India team(s) and manage workflows, timelines, events, customer support capabilities and interactions with third parties.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business, technical and operational needs.
- Participate in policy, technical, and operational discussions to better understand the priorities and related project management tasks.
- Monitor and communicate progress of projects throughout the planning, development, testing, training, implementation and operations phases to completion.
- Prepare high quality reports to provide update on project progress including critical path items, decisions required, issues, risks, constraints, etc.
Experience and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree or relevant experience required.
- 2 – 5 years professional working experience in a related field.
- Hands on experience in managing projects utilizing the product development lifecycle or a systems development lifecycle.
- Good working knowledge of project management tools with proficiency in MS Office suite, MS Visio and MS Project.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and in written form with a variety of stakeholders (including business, policy, technical, and operational
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- SPANISH is a HUGE PLUS
If interested, send us your PDF Resume to jobs(at)ibinex.com
The fake app made it to number 3 in the finance category.
When it comes to the vetting of apps, the Apple App Store is famous for its rigorous process. It has maintained its reputation by allowing only authentic apps to be listing. But it seems that Apple has failed this time, and in the very vulnerable financial category. A fake MyEtherWallet app has made it to the App Store, and this weekend Apple ranked it as the third most popular app in its category. This high ranking is a result of the Bitcoin frenzy in the US market.
MyEtherWallet.com is one of the leading cryptocurrency apps in the market today, and any scam related to this app could have huge consequences.
After the issue surfaced, MyEtherWallet.com issued a public statement via its Twitter handle warning people not to use the app. It also assured the public that it had contacted Apple and was investigating how the fake app made it into the App Store.
Ibinex is proud to announce the addition of Mr. Jeff Ramson to the Ibinex advisory board. Jeff Ramson founded ProActive Capital in 2008 as a holding company for a network of resources dedicated to the discovery and creation of value in the small/micro-cap marketplace. He has helped investors identify value where it is not most obvious, and has connected them to companies who can provide that value.
Mr. Ramson has over 25 years of Wall Street experience, investing in and raising money for emerging public and private companies in various stages of development. This experience has given him a unique insight into the needs and challenges of today’s micro and small-cap companies. Through investor relations, traditional communications and digital marketing, he has helped to communicate each of their stories accurately and effectively with the goal of maximizing exposure to current and potential stakeholders.
ProActive Capital Group, and its affiliates, invests in and/or advises emerging public companies in all areas of capital markets and communications.
We’re back online with our new Blog.
Sorry for the delay, the crypto industry is growing exponentially every day and we’re doing our best to keep up with demand.
Check in with us from time to time, to get updates around the industry, regulation and over all Ibinex innovation.